Hi Ahmad,

Yesterday at 22:09, Ahmad Baitalmal wrote:

> SO the solution for me was to patch gtkkeyhash.c and force it to set
> the correct consumed_modifiers when the keys I care about are pressed.
> Here is the patch file:
> http://ahmad.baitalmal.com/xkb/
> gtk_altnav_consumed_modifiers_fix.patch

I don't remember the details, but I believe I attached the patch there
which basically inhibits some of Gtk+ functionality, yet makes some
similar functionality to yours work.  It was outright wrong, but it
made it "work" for me (I was testing with "advanced" Serbian keymap
from http://srpski.org/dunav/ which sends out English combinations
when Ctrl+Cyrillic_letter is pressed; eg. if you press
Ctrl+Cyrillic_A, programs receive Ctrl+A; Gtk+ handles that by
itself, so that causes the conflict; XFree86 4.4 also handles that by
itself in a nicer way, so I didn't bother with it too much, and I use
almost exclusively Gtk+ apps, so I don't notice the lack of
functionality elsewhere).

Cheers,
Danilo