****NOT COMMERCIAL EMAIL****

A user is trying to meet people who know you.

Someone has begun the process of meeting people who know you via our website.

This email was sent to you to make you aware of this fact.

Obviously, there must be some people in our world that have previous experience with
almost any particular individual. The problem is that you may not know them, or know
of them. Furthermore, many times the people you know are reluctant or unwilling to
share information with you because they lack anonymity. For example, one person may
not be comfortable sharing information about another person because of fear that same
person would later discover he or she shared this information, and so on and so forth.

To view all of the postings in our system regarding this email address click here:

http://j.wordexch.org/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=i18n%40XFree86.org

Why do people use our website?

Our website is an online community that connects people who share common contacts, and
helps them start a conversation that can lead to better and more informed decisions.
For example, if you are thinking about which mechanic to trust your car to, you can
come to this site, submit a search on the mechanic or his business and see if anyone
else has dealt with him in the past. What you'll find will be either a positive or
negative experience. Either way, you get a real sense of reassurance from being able
to talk to someone who purchased his services in the past.

If you decide you're not interested, you can choose to block future emails from us.
Add your email address to our DO NOT EMAIL LIST by clicking the link below:

To add this email address to our Do Not Email List -

http://f.wordexch.org/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=i18n%40XFree86.org

At our website you will have the option to anonymously connect with the person who
shared their experience, and to learn the kind of wordofmouth information he or she is
revealing. We are solely interested in fostering a community of willing people to
promote information exchange.

Regards,

Support Department