On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 09:06:00AM +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Ben,
>
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:29:17 +0100, Ben Dooks wrote:
> > >
> > > Does anyone actually do that?
> >
> > At the moment our standard kernel configuration only
> > builds in the SM501 which will work without this patch
> > on.
> >
> > However, we have clients that do build module kernels
> > and I would like to replace i2c-simtec.c with the gpio
> > driver and if the relevant module instantiating the gpio
> > support is loaded post kernel init, then we will need to
> > do this.
>
> Should I take this patch in my i2c tree, or will you take it in yours?

I'll take it, I was just waiting to see if there
where any more objections from Haavard before applying
this.

If i've not received an objection by 0900GMT 2008-07-16
then I will add it to my rather small git tree and ask
linus to pull.

--
Ben ([EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.fluff.org/)

  'a smiley only costs 4 bytes'