--- Jean Delvare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If that's all the details you can provide, then you're on your own,
> sorry. I won't spend the whole day extracting every bit of information
> from you.

Sorry for disturbing the peace...  my setup is very simple and I cannot gauge
whats important and what is unimportant. My idea was to send an I2C command to
the frontpanel pic to switch on an LED. I've captured the traffic (of the orig.
OS) and trying to send these commands again under linux. But you see: without
success.

Thanks for your endeavours! I dont want to steal your time.

Regards,

Nick