Andreas Seidler wrote:

> if i disable "timer support within iio" and RTC-support in kernel i get
> ERROR: "rtc_irq_set_state" [drivers/industrialio/industrialio.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: "rtc_class_open" [drivers/industrialio/industrialio.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: "rtc_irq_unregister" [drivers/industrialio/industrialio.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: "rtc_irq_register" [drivers/industrialio/industrialio.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: "rtc_irq_set_freq" [drivers/industrialio/industrialio.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: "rtc_class_close" [drivers/industrialio/industrialio.ko] undefined!

As I'm a bit pushed for time today, there is a temporary git repos at

git://www.srcf.ucam.org/jic23-git

with an iio-devel branch that is the current state of the industrialio subsystem
(complete with bug fix for the compile bug you found!)

As the subsystem is still in somewhat of a state of flux the git history is a
bit
bare (only one commit and that includes all the drivers etc)

Feel free to have a play. I've compile tested this set no x86 but not arm
as yet, so weird stuff may occur ;)

--
Jonathan Cameron