On Tuesday 21 October 2008, Alessandro Zummo wrote:
> > I've tested it with ds1307 chip.
> > Is somebody can test it on ds1337/ds1338 ?
>
>  Given the amount of changes I need some Tested-bys
>  for the patch to go thru.

I tested these changes on my trusty ds1307 system using i2c-gpio
(vs a "real SMBus controller") and it works just fine.

Of the nine changed I/O calls, testing with the ds1307 covers
all but the three supporting the new alarm calls.  Given that
those alarm changes are "obvious", I actually don't have any
qualms signing off on these changes ... though it would of
course be good to have Rodolfo re-test his alarm code.  (It's
freshly merged in any case, so it merits testing just in case
a problem snuck in!)

- Dave