Rafa Marin-Lopez writes:
> We submitted a new version of the I-D (v05) where we have applied several
> changes. In the following you have a summary of the main changes, which we
> will expand/explain during our presentation:

I put that on my to-read queue. Cannot promise when I have time
to read it.

> - In order to specify the crypto-algorithms we have used a simple approach by
> including an integer and adding a text pointing the IANA in the reference
>  clause. For example:
>
> typedef encryption-algorithm-type {
>            type uint32;
>            description
>                "The encryption algorithm is specified with a 32-bit

Is there specific reason why the size of the registry does not match
the yang definition? The IANA registry is 16-bit and the SA payloads
in the IKEv2 only have space for Tranform ID used to carry this
information over.

So why is this text using uint32 and 32-bit numbers. What happens if
someone puts number 0x00010000 there which cannot be transported over
IKEv2?
--
kivi...@iki.fi