Hi OPSAWG,
This is Paul from I2NSF WG.
I support this draft as a WG draft in OPSAWG.

I am working for the policy translation between a service-level security
policy to a device-level security policy with a security policy translator:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation/

I believe that Wu's draft will be a good foundation to bridge two (or
three) YANG levels.

Thanks.

Paul
--