Hi,

Many thanks for this. The integration of I2NSF with the recent results in the
area of remote attestation is one of the aspects we wanted to consider in an
I2NSF rechartering proposal we are finalizing and will share on the list soon.
Actually, our ideas go along the following issues to improve the I2NSF approach
to security function management:

  *   The automation of security management procedures, considering the
integration with general automation and autonomic mechanisms, as defined by the
OPS Area
  *   Mechanisms for guiding and verifying policy translation
  *   The implications for security management of recent developments:
     *   Remote attestation procedures
     *   Trusted and oblivious execution models
     *   Container-based virtualization approaches
     *   Quantum-safe crypto (PQC, QKD…)
     *   Distributed trust and execution infrastructures (along the work of
DINRG and COINRG)
  *   An extended capability model, suitable for the above items

As you can imagine, we very much welcome this document and would be extremely
interested in collaborating with you in developing it and the general approach
to enhance trust in SFs managed through I2NSF.

Be goode,

Dr Diego R. Lopez
Telefonica I+D
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr2lopez/

e-mail: diego.r.lo...@telefonica.com<mailto:diego.r.lo...@telefonica.com>
Mobile:  +34 682 051 091
----------------------------------

On 02/12/2021, 04:46, "I2nsf on behalf of
yangpeng...@chinamobile.com<mailto:yangpeng...@chinamobile.com>"
<i2nsf-boun...@ietf.org<mailto:i2nsf-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of
yangpeng...@chinamobile.com<mailto:yangpeng...@chinamobile.com>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is Penglin Yang from China Mobile Research Institute.  Recently, we
composed a document named  trust enhanced I2NSF and submitted to the I2NSF
group.
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-i2nsf-trust-enhanced-i2nsf/) The
motivation of this document is trying to use remote attestation technology to
augment the security and to enhance the trustworthiness of NSF. In this
document we illustrated the architecture of trsuted enhanced I2NSF and the
relevant interfaces.

We sincerely welcome everyone to comment on this document. And if you are
interested, we can work together to promote this idea to a better version.

BR
Penglin Yang
CMCC

________________________________

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede
contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la
persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda
notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin
autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente
por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not
read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this
communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, pode
conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da pessoa
ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário indicado, fica
notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia sem autorização
pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se recebeu esta mensagem
por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente por esta mesma via e
proceda a sua destruição