发件人: Lizhenbin
发送时间: 2013年10月21日 18:08
收件人: Chenxia (D)
主题: 转发: New Version Notification for draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-usecases-00.txt

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
发送时间: 2013年10月20日 23:24
收件人: Chenxiao (A); Lizhenbin

A new version of I-D, draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-usecases-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xia Chen and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-usecases
Revision:        00
Title:           Use Cases for an Interface to LDP Protocol
Creation date:   2013-10-20
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-usecases-00

Abstract:
   The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) [RFC5036] is a protocol defined
   for distributing labels in MPLS domain.  Traditionally LDP protocol
   may be managed via CLI, SNMP or NETCONF.  Interface to the Routing
   System's (I2RS) Programmatic interfaces, as defined in
   [I-D.ward-i2rs-framework], provides an alternate way to control the
   configuration and diagnose the operation of the LDP protocol.  This
   document describes requirement and use cases for which I2RS can be
   used for LDP protocol.

The IETF Secretariat