Hi,

2012/3/20 José Luis Pereira <ona...@gmail.com>:
> Dear Michael, All
>
> Here you have the patch that implements the "primary" output feature. Its
>  working fairly well, could you add it also in the docs?
> Also, user should be aware that the is no default primary display (at least
> in my debian machine), you can make it by doing so:
> xrandr --output <output_display> --primary

Looks good, though I didn't test it. Some very minor suggestions, feel
free to ignore them to your discretion:

* I'd prefer to do the boolean comparison first in the "if" clause.
There's no performance improvement in practice, but it seems more
correct to me.

* You've added a trailing whitespace to i3bar/outputs.h.

If you can, please submit a patch for the docs. They're in the same
Git repository. I believe you may choose to use send a different
patch, or simply pack the changes in the same commit (specially as the
changes should be simple enough).

Regards,