Hi Bruno,

I think this is common issue with Adobe Flash Player and nVidia
proprietary drivers. I guess it can be solved by disabling hardware
acceleration of flash. The system-wide settings is in /etc/adobe/mms.cfg
but disabling it in there may not work. Probalby there is per user settings
somewhere in your home (not sure where exactly). But you can right-click
on a flash video go to settings and disable the hardware acceleration
in there. Another issue is this internal flash menu is sometimes
unclickable (it just ignores your mouse). Then you have to fullscreen
the flash video at first (on youtube perhaps). Yeah. This is kinda funny
and tricky. But if i remember it worked for me.

Pavel