-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

After a quick glance on src/config_parser.c I would suggest not to
implement this* but rather change the docs to state more clearly that
one simply doesn't walk int... doesn't define variables using other
variables

[mabe]

* I think it's complex enough, for now

On 08/02/2013 07:59 PM, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
> Hi Sylvain,
> 
> Sylvain Benner <[email protected]> writes:
>> Anyway I guess I could try to make a patch for this, it should be
>> trivial. Michael ?
> I doubt it’s trivial :). Currently I can’t think of a reason why
> we could not merge such a patch, but let’s discuss this more in
> depth once we actually have a patch.
> 
> I.e.: go ahead and submit your patch to http://cr.i3wm.org/
> 

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.20 (GNU/Linux)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJR/AHaAAoJEJuEULkdE2LB5eIH/j3HdVrWz6CW5j5A5B713p9M
Lb2dmGEQ9aWMY7GbO6Qdff1p5iKgg4Faf8tTu9IC66akndOkVXV3VLKrsMWFoG01
wbLrBd2GCo0omQZBTnGQ1r2SXM2gx/qcLqwHHPRhuPnXASkkXlqv7qETmJW9Qjlq
9VbpgGOVemyxpSxezFno/zUWdvNu+ejr/rdm8Ia8IDqSKxkHGQ6iJfSpG5E/cNpi
SpA2vIRo+bums9O6MCF5jADpluZkbFNo1Oa7j2xemF8XCZeVSKpGip2ecRKBgvA4
2K/uPrM/Q1mrwd0mXleGTXlHjgXhzd6yNAXNjmCFrWahD3BCnVvqQkiqD6pdjVc=
=rcID
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Reply via email to