On 09/29, Sargrad, Dave wrote:
> Relative to your thought about flash...
> I am not using flash not sure how you came up with that. I am using i3 4.8
> and trying to get it to swallow a firefox with a title spec. Having dug
> more, I do think that this may be an issue with firefox (rather than i3).
> I've tried the same with chromium-browser with greater success.

You're trying to control a Firefox instance titled "YouTube." Assuming Flash was
involved wasn't much of a stretch.

You say you've tried this with Chromium with "greater succcess," which is to say
incomplete success. What exactly are you trying to do? How has using Chromium
gotten you close to that than using Firefox? It's always wise to explain what
your end-goal is when asking someone for what you believe will be the answer.

--
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams