====================================================================

Author Name: James Lanka
Contact Email Address: 
WebSite: http://freearticle-directory.com
Category: Business, Home Business, Internet, Business, Career
Description: Most people will not make a dime online and yet there are others 
who will make more in one month than most people make in a whole year. Why is 
that?
Keywords: free,article,articles,directory,submit,submission
Word Count: 752

====================================================================
Article Content:

-To make money online many people jump right in before they are properly 
prepared. You know that to be a rocket scientist, a doctor, a brick layer, a 
construction worker, an office worker, a teacher there are prerequisites, 
things you must learn, before you can be successful, you don't just jump right 
in unprepared.

The same applies to the Internet marketing industry even though there are 
unsavory people out there who'd have you believe it's a "Walk in the Park" and 
requires no more than the belief that you can just do it.

And I'll have to admit, it is a walk in the park compared to what you have to 
put up with in the working world punching a clock being a subordinate to 
someone who does not have your interests in mind, but there are still rules you 
have to follow and pitfalls you must avoid to actually make Internet marketing 
work for you.

Most people will not make a dime online and yet there are others who will make 
more in one month than most people make in a whole year. Why is that?

My answer begins with the age-old chicken or egg question, "what comes first 
the chicken or the egg"? Personally I vote for, well never mind, each argument 
you or I make comes back to the same old conclusion - I have no clue and I 
don't think many of us do either.

But one thing I do have a clue about and know for sure is that to make money 
online you must first have Passion for the company products and/or service of 
any Internet business from which you expect to make money.

Passion in this sense simply means that you've researched and like the company 
and products or services. It is then that you translate that like (or Passion) 
into the education, excitement and work that usually accompany Passion.

I will have to say that many online entrepreneurs are so good at what they do 
that they ignore passion because they can sell anything. But I'm concerned 
about those of you who are not so knowledgeable at working an online business 
successfully.

Now, I'm not trying to make anyone believe that Passion is the only thing 
necessary. Because to be successful you must also have a good website, good 
marketing, widespread advertising, company support, effective keywords, and 
etc. Those things are often learned from the company you join - but sidestep 
Passion and you reduce your chances for success dramatically.

It therefore follows that, if you have no Passion for the company and the 
products and services provided by that company, again, you won't attempt to do 
the work you are being taught.

Internet marketing work is typically not all that difficult or time consuming 
but it does take motivation caused by Passion to get you off and running with a 
sustained effort so that you won't stumble.

You have a great resource in the Internet search engines to search about the 
Internet Marketing industry for business opportunities, USE IT!

Your research should uncover a company that you like and have confidence in. It 
should be solid, founded on great principles, and easy to understand with great 
products and services that are sell-able for which you can have Passion. If you 
don't find it move on,
You can find the right opportunity containing the attributes identified above.

Comments like, well, that one sounds good and the compensation plan is 
excellent so I guess I'll start that business - does not sound like a decision 
based on anything near Passion. And remember when you hear that an Internet 
"guru" does that, don't be tempted, because as I said earlier they are 
experienced and can sell just about anything, without being Passionate about 
the company products and services.

Note: By the way it's your goal to get to the point where you can sell about 
anything online. That end skill and goal is a worthy one indeed.

Remember, there are other steps you must make before you step into Internet 
Marketing but if you don't first find the right company products and services 
to be passionate about, all of those other steps may just cause you a lot of 
frustration instead of bringing you great success.

Not being Passionate about a company and products and services that has market 
proof that it will sell is a pitfall you simply must avoid.
====================================================================
Author Biography:


Maverick Money Makers is a private 
society that will teach you how to
build a six-figure a month business
on the internet. 

If you want to make money online, 
join the society before it's too late.

http://freearticle-directory.com/maverick.htm

====================================================================

*** Digital Reprint Rights ***

* You are not allowed to change anything in Article Content and Author 
Biography except the format for displaying the article properly.

* You are allowed to use this article for free as long as it will not violate 
any laws.

* I will appreciate it if you can notify me the publication of this article. I 
can be reached at .

Reply via email to