Hi Caryl,

a.sl.o is short for activities.sugarlabs.org. Its where you can get new activities for sugar.

Its a good idea to ask kids what colors they like, but we're limited to the color palette attached. (I tried to find the link on the wiki, but I have no idea where it is.)

Josh

Caryl Bigenho wrote:
Hi....

Why don't you ask some children what colors they would like? Offer a number of choices in both warm colors and cool colors and combos.

BTW...dumb question coming...what does a.sl.o mean? I googled it and all I got was SugarLabs and something for adult dyslectics, "ar /yoo /a slo/ red.er?"/

Caryl

<<inline: Color_palette.png>>