Hi All,
Thanks to the help from David Farning and Ton van Overbeek I found my syntax
error and was able to successfully install a very up-to-date version of flash
(10.0.22.87) on an XO running Build 802.  Live Mocha works beautifully!  I even
did a live chat with someone in Mexico as a test and sampled several lessons in
the Spanish section.
This is a great tool for children and to be able to use it on the XO is
wonderful.  Like email and any social network site it will need adult
supervision, but the lessons are colorful and very "G-rated."
Now I have to try the Periodic Table Videos and see if they work.  I'll report
back when I find out.
Caryl
The print in the Chat was miniscule!