On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 12:30:50PM -0400, Edward Cherlin wrote:
Does anybody here know about this Lemote computer from Quanta, and its version of Debian? Venezuela is ordering lots of them. Is anybody working on getting Sugar on it?

As you know already there is an ongoing work to get Sugar fully integrated with Debian (and derivatives thereof).

No, I have heard nothing about specific packaging targeted Lemote. If really a Debian system shipped on the Lemote specific packaging shouldn't be necessary, however.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas