Hi All,
A few days ago I asked for links to sites with free digital textbooks.  Thanks
to all who sent links. I thought it would be a good idea to put them all in one
place and share them with you all.  (I'm sorry the formatting of this page
seems to have a mind of its own!)

http://en.childrenslibrary.org/

http://www.pustakalaya.org

>From Abhishek Indoria (indoria_abhis...@hotmail.com)
You need to register first (free) for this one. And, you must have a gmail
account to use this site. Then, you can login. Please choose gigapedia from the
search menu at the upper right corner of the site after you log in, and search
for any book you like.  Also, please visit the site's categories page to sort
through them. It has more than 3 million books!
http://gigapedia.com .

And, here are 3 more sent without comments:

http://www.librarianchick.com/

http://www.seaton-olpc-ug.org/?q=node/227

>From Nicholas Doiron (ndoi...@andrew.cmu.edu) Audio versions of free ebooks.
http://librivox.org/newcatalog/

I'll add a link from the California digital textbook project. So far the books
are only for high school math and science, but the quality is excellent:
http://about.ck12.org/

Kevin Mark (kevin.m...@verizon.net) suggested that there needs to be a site
where there is a list of books available with evaluations. Sounds like a great
idea for some one to pick up on.

Check them out and let me know if you find anything you like.

Cheers!
Caryl OLPC Support Volunteer.