On 1/21/2011 11:04 AM, Dr. Gerald Ardito wrote:
In the various situations in which I have worked, I have been able to develop students (even at ages 9 and 10) to be real leaders. Perhaps they are the way in to this dilemma.
I will find a way to add them to this community.
Perhaps, just as in the classroom, when teachers (and others) find the students participating so actively and responsibly, they will be called to join in?

Coincidentally this is *precisely* the long-term vision for Nick Doiron's emerging global map of Sugar/ICT4E projects -- see below :)

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !