I'm sorry to continue this as if I knew what I am talking about, ;-), but, having to do a recompile or whatever it is named based on Fedora would require them to download Fedora, yes? So a solution based on them downloading Fedora and then fondling it to shape would also require bandwidth? yes? thus having an image available might actually save bandwidth - AFAIK Sugar is about half the size of a Fedora download, and once downloaded can be copied locally - copying they need either way. Anyway, hopefully I've proved I do not know enough about this to be the one doing it...