You can probably use http://chat.sugarlabs.org/

Saludos!
Sebastian

El vie 16 sep 2011 10:02:53 UTC, Werner Westermann escribió:
Hello to all. I am sorry, but working inside trhe Ministry of Education in Chile, server firewalls have banned access to freenode.net <http://freenode.net>. I will not be able to attend the SLOB meeting :( Any questions about our update, or decisions to take, be happy to respond by email.

Best wishes,

werner

2011/9/15 Walter Bender <walter.ben...@gmail.com <mailto:walter.ben...@gmail.com>>

    <http://ircr.freenode.net> #sugar-meeting.
    > Topics include:
    >   * Team updates
    >   * Local labs updates
    >   * some outstanding GSoC business
    >
    > Please let me know if you will be attending.

    My apologies, but I got the dates mixed up. In all previous
    correspondence about this meeting, we had agreed it would be on the
    16th. I think we should stick to the original date as I am hearing
    from people that they had freed up that timeslot.

    I'll be hanging out in #sugar-meeting today in case anyone wants to
    chat about the various topics in advance of the meeting.

    -walter

    PS: UTC 15 is 11AM EST at the moment (according to timeconverter)

    --
    Walter Bender
    Sugar Labs