Thank a billion Seth: the planet owes you MANY favors for pulling this together over Sept 2008.

*Regardless* if we accomplish similar/better/differently (hopefully all 3) during Apr 3-5's video tutorial sprint and Apr 6-10 wider doc sprint: http://j.mp/xomanual

On 2/13/2012 6:30 PM, Seth Woodworth wrote:
Hey Adam &etc.

I'd like to RSVP for at least the weekend possibly plus a day in either direction.

--Seth