Hi Guys...
Looks like this won't go through with the attached image, so I removed it.  Too
bad!  I can't wait fro a moderator to check it... I meed answers!
Thanks, Caryl

From: cbige...@hotmail.com
To: support-g...@laptop.org; iaep@lists.sugarlabs.org
Subject: Need Sources of Images for FotoToon
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 22:26:23 -0700

Hi Folks,

I'm working on the FotoToon chapter for the help Activity refresh.  it's  a
great little program (sorry, Activity) and I'm really enjoying playing around
with it.  My sample chapter uses photos imported via usb from my camera. I'll
attach my sample project, just for fun.

I would like to be able to list which Activities can generate images in png or
tiff or jpg, or whatever to import to FotoToon (if it can be viewed in Image
Viewer, it can be imported). If you are familiar with some of the Activities
and know that they can export images, please send a short note, with
instructions for doing it so I can learn how. Screen shots don't count because
they show the menu bars, etc. (unless you know an easy way to remove them with
an XO).

Ed helped me with the "photo shoot." I tried to keep the sample foods ones that
would have a wide international recognition (while trying to minimize brand
names) … also the red-checked cloth and the plain white plates can be found
many places around the world. I also plan to upload the photos separately so
that translators can use them when the manual gets localzed.

Thanks,
Caryl

P.S. When we were done with the shoot… we ate the props!
P.P.S. I notice no one has signed on to do a text "help chapter" for the Record
Activity.  Is there anyone out there who can pick it up? It is a core Activity
that really needs to be covered well.  If you would like to sign up... you know
the drill. Here is the link to the Table of Contents (TOC):
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Help_Activity_refresh/TOC