Thank you for the interest, Gerald.
I have uploaded a circuit diagram, and will be working on explaining what's what there BTW, I did the drawing on an XO 1, using Inkscape in Gnome. Slower than the quad core, but works!

http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Bouncy_Robot_Linux_code

let's ask Jerry (no pun: his website is http://askjerry.info) for the frame design - he has also a nifty tractor body design there.

Hey Jerry! do you have handy the blueprint of the tricycle that we may share it with the friends here?
Thanks!