I updated the old info on the first link.
The previous build had a problem with the jabber.

Thanks for the heads up

Tom Gilliard

:anaconda 19.6-2
::'''NEW'''  02 19 2013
::root=sugarroot
::firstboot not run
:'''sugar 0.98.3''' includes Additional sugar activities; administration tools
* download and import:
:http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/sugar-anaconda-19.6-2-DVD.ova
*Bug: http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4289 is fixed
:User can change XO colors and frame and keep jabber connection
*Built with: https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/anaconda/anaconda-19.6-2-DVD.iso