Hi Alex

If you want to lodge a request on Trac its
https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/query?component=Sugar+on+a+Stick+(SoaS)

Tony

What feature request?  I don't keep up to date with the fedora community,
but there have definatly not been any recent localisation discourse on
sugar-devel or iaep.
Maybe publishing the feature on the mailing list would help?

Sorry for the confusion, the feature I referring to is the localisation of
SOAS desktop.