Perfect timing!
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:29:23 -0400
From: walter.ben...@gmail.com
To: sl...@lists.sugarlabs.org
CC: iaep@lists.sugarlabs.org; sugar-de...@lists.sugarlabs.org;
olpc-...@lists.laptop.org
Subject: [Sugar-devel] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to  discuss

Our next meeting will be Friday, 6 May, at 16 UTC.
We have a few outstanding motions and topics of discussion:
* Samson Goody's i18n proposal for Yoruba (See the proposal circulated by CJL
[1]);* Updating to GPL3 license (See discussion thread [2]);* GSoC mentor
payments: it has been proposed (in a private email) to let mentors have access
to the stipend paid by Google. We had decided in 2009 to pool these stipends
into the general Sugar Labs funds and had not revisited this decision in the
ensuing years. At least one mentor has mentioned that the money would make a
big difference. It seems we could accommodate individual decisions on behalf of
each mentor as to whether or not they keep the stipend or pool it in the
general funds, but we should discuss it.
regards.
-walter
[1] http://lists.sugarlabs.org/private/slobs/2016-April/003442.html[2]
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/685