Hello Everyone,

  I and Dave came up with this proposal on how to make this organization
bigger. I was suppose to draft just the youtube proposal as promised. So we
came up with a better idea to go into the social world explained by the
proposal[1]. About the sugar Vision 2016, i think that supporting this motion
will make things happen. Don't make the $ in the proposal affect your
judgement. P.S This way is one of the major way i think will benefit SL. The
proposal is drafted in google doc check link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fKvuQ6ZgCD87n9FS_8yybOvUCeZBnZgzwGJX8xgQwjw/edit?usp=sharing
 [1]

regards
Samson Goddy / Dave Crossland