Hi, Laura

Unfortunately, this is not my vision of Sugar Labs or Sugar. I see Sugar as an educational opportunity provided to users of the OLPC XO and others. Naturally, it takes software engineers to develop and maintain this software, but the vision must be about the result - Sugar and the
benefits if offers in an educational setting.

Tony