El 20/06/16 a las 23:42, Claudia Urrea escribió:

> I thought we have solved the issue, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
address for it to get fixed.

When subscribers change their email addresses, usually they do this
themselves. Nobody requested list administrators to intercede.

> I added my gmail account to iaep and that should solve the problem. I
am not registered to any other list.

At Dave's request, I went into the admin interface and found you have
now unsubscribed your claudia@laptop address. But I don't see your gmail
address so I guess you still need to confirm your subscription. Please do.

Thanks in advance!

Sebastian