Hi, Dave

You might take a look at "http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sdenka_Salas_-_The_XO_Laptop_in_the_Classroom";

Tony

On 07/04/2016 04:23 PM, Dave Crossland wrote:

On 4 July 2016 at 02:16, Sebastian Silva <sebast...@somosazucar.org <mailto:sebast...@somosazucar.org>> wrote:

    Our team would like to share with the community the immediate
    availability
    <https://www.gitbook.com/book/icarito/physics-with-xo/details> [1]
    of Guzmán Trinidad's "Physics with XO". It is a book that includes
    30 experimental activities for the Physics Laboratory that utilize
    the XO laptop's capabilities to attach sensors and create
    interactive experiences.

This looks awesome! :D

Are there any other similar textbooks for other subjects?

    We believe that knowledge production should be as widely
    distributed as creativity is, and so we are proud to have been
    able to help to disseminate Guzmán's work for use in Rwanda,
    Philippines and other places where English is spoken. The original
    book was written and published in Uruguay in 2011. This
    translation was made possible thanks to the kind sponsorship of
    Tony Anderson.

Thank you Tony!!
--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !