The next step in this process is to upload the working activities to the schoolserver and then downloading and installing on an XO-1.5 with the 13.2.8 build to verify that these activities also work on an XO. This can then form a core of activities.

Part of the reduction in numbers from the 714 in ASLO came from deleting the GCompris activities. These are available by installation on gnome and then using a simple Sugar activity wrapper. Unfortunately maintaining these activities separately requires more investment of technical resources than are available. The sugar-web-activities were not tested and so should increase the number of available activities.

Tony