How will these students continue to develop their programming skills?

i am using Al Sweigart's Invent Your Own Games with Python as the basis for the python course. However, I haven't yet been able to see continuing effort past 'Hello World!'. I think this is largely because I am not able to stay at one school long enough for this to develop.

Tony

On 12/22/18 6:00 AM, iaep-requ...@lists.sugarlabs.org wrote:
Message: 4
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 11:30:13 +0530
From: Rishabh Thaney<rishabhtha...@gmail.com>
To: Peace Ojemeh<fidelis.peaceoje...@gmail.com>
Cc: Jaskirat Singh<juskirat2...@gmail.com>, "OLPC para usuarios,
        docentes, voluntarios y administradores"<olpc-...@lists.laptop.org>,
        SLOBs<sl...@lists.sugarlabs.org>,  Vipul Gupta
        <vipulgupta2...@gmail.com>, Walter Bender<walter.ben...@gmail.com>,
        iaep<iaep@lists.sugarlabs.org>, sugar-devel
        <sugar-de...@lists.sugarlabs.org>
Subject: Re: [IAEP] [Sugar-devel] welcoming the new Sugar Labs
        oversight       board members

Thanks for the update, Walter and congratulations to all the newly elected
members.

I would also like to help Samson and Vipul with outreach.
Would also like to share that we recently hosted an 'hour of code' with the
ACM student chapter of our college in which we went to a school and taught
basic programming to the students of 5th grade.