Adit ini kan yang [EMAIL PROTECTED]
sekarang kok udah saudi aramco :-))

Regards

Kartiko-Samodro
Telp : 3852

|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           onas.com.my      |
|         |           27/04/2006 03:43 |
|         |           iagi-net         |

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       <iagi-net@iagi.or.id>
                                        |
  |       cc:
                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: [iagi-net-l] Senior Seismic Interpreter for Pakistan.
                                        |

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Eh Adit,

wah kirain lupa sama Bukit antara bangsa.
yang geologist bawain aja deh kesana. Yang di Pakistan lagi perlu banget
Interpreter.

edison

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Adi Trianto"   |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           l.com>          |
|         |                           |
|         |           27/04/2006 03:30|
|         |           PM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to iagi-net     |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->

  |        To:      iagi-net@iagi.or.id
|
  |        cc:
|
  |        Subject: Re: [iagi-net-l] Senior Seismic Interpreter for
Pakistan.                                                     |

ke arah barat dikit juga boleh pak, disini juga lagi perlu banyak orang..

Rgds,
Adi Trianto
Saudi Aramco
Dhahran - KSA
+966 55 11 867 24 (HP)

On 4/26/06, Hendrawan Arief <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wah, mosok sih , Pak Djarot? hehe..

This e-mail (including any attached documents) is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information and should not be copied or disclosed to, or
otherwise used by, any other person. If you are not a named recipient,
please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.