FYI,
Posted by: "sidqy suyitno" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:25 am (PST)
The Four Ghosts of the Republic of BBM
This story was supposed to be occured in the Republic of BBM (RoBBM).
One night, Sastro bin Yono, the President of RoBBM is tossing restlessly in his
Presidential Palace bed. He awakens to see Bung Karno standing by him. Sastro
asks him, “Bung Karno, what’s the best thing I can do to help the country?”
“Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did,” Bung Karno advises, and
then fades away...
The next night, Sastro is astir again, and sees the ghost of Bung Hatta moving
through the darkened bedroom. Sastro calls out, “Bung Hatta, please! What is
the best thing I can do to help the country?”
“Respect the Constitution, as I did,” Bung Hatta advises, and dims from
sight...
The third night sleep still does not come for Sastro. He awakens to see the
ghost of KH. Achmad Dahlan, the founder of Muhammadiyah, hovering over his bed.
Sastro whispers, “Pak Kiai, What is the best thing I can do to help the
country?”
“Help the less fortunate, just as I did,” The highly respectful cleric replies
and fades into the mist...
Sastro isn’t sleeping well the fourth night when he sees another figure moving
in the shadows. It is the ghost of Munir, the prominent human rights activist.
Sastro pleads, “Mas Munir, what is the best thing I can do right now to help
the country?”
Munir replies, “Just take a Garuda flight to Amsterdam with PolyBrutus.”

Kirim email ke