From: mohammad syaiful [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 4:18 C++
To: iagi-net@iagi.or.id
Subject: Re: [iagi-net-l] Just wondering of Earth Day 22 April 2007

kang awang, kirim sekalian dong mp3 atau mp4, biar bisa ikutan
berdendang. ada?

salam,
syaiful

----
> Hot News!!!
> CALL FOR PAPERS: send your abstract by 30 March 2007 to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Joint Convention Bali 2007 - The 32nd HAGI, the 36th IAGI, and the
> 29th IATMI Annual Convention and Exhibition,
> Bali Convention Center, 13-16 November 2007

> Visit IAGI Website: http://iagi.or.id
> Pembayaran iuran anggota ditujukan ke:
> Bank Mandiri Cab. Wisma Alia Jakarta
> No. Rek: 123 0085005314
> Atas nama: Ikatan Ahli Geologi Indonesia (IAGI)
> Bank BCA KCP. Manara Mulia
> No. Rekening: 255-1088580
> A/n: Shinta Damayanti
> IAGI-net Archive 1: http://www.mail-archive.com/iagi-net%40iagi.or.id/

Mohammad Syaiful - Explorationist
Mobile: 62-812-9372808
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Exploration Think Tank Indonesia (ETTI)
Head Office:
Jl. Tebet Barat Dalam III No.2-B Jakarta 12810 Indonesia
Phone: 62-21-8356276 Fax: 62-21-83784140
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----