From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 1:33 PM
Subject: IAHS's 8th Scientific Assembly and the IAH's 37th Annual Convention

Dear Colleague,

We are delighted to inform you that the International Association of
Hydrological Sciences (IAHS) and the International Association of
Hydrogeologists (IAH) are coming together to organize a joint International
Convention during 6th and 12th of September, 2009 at Hyderabad, India.  IAHS's
8th Scientific Assembly and the IAH's 37th Annual Convention will comprise the
convention.  The details of symposia and workshops organized are posted on the
website http://www.appliedhydrology.org

We are sure, as part of the international hydrological community, you share our
enthusiasm and joy towards this unique scientific event wherein the entire
hydrological community can come under one roof. The strategic opportunity this
event presents in charting out the long term vision for hydrological sciences
cannot be over emphasized.  As part of the Indian hydrological scientific
community, we are proud to be hosting this singular event. The whole range of
hydrological processes including extremities of this great land makes it the
largest laboratory for the hydrological scientific community.  Further more,
India, with its ancient history, heritage, cultural diversity combined with
on-the-edge technological advancements would provide a remarkable background
for this extraordinary event. The ambience and hospitality of this great nation
can only be experienced and we urge you to give us the pleasure.

Please allow us to remind you that the deadline for abstract submission for
most of the symposia is the 30th of November, 2008.  We earnestly request you
to submit your abstracts and inform us about your arrival particulars and
accommodation requirements at the earliest to help us make your stay as
comfortable as possible.  Please avail of the registration and abstract
submission services at the web link:
http://www.appliedhydrology.org/iahs-iah/iahshome.view.

Urging you once again to actively participate at the symposia, on behalf of the
Organizing Committee, it is our privilege and pleasure to recommend that you
schedule a few extra days to visit this spectacular country as supplementary
activity of your scientific programme.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.

With warm regards,

P. RAJENDRA PRASAD

S.N. RAI

Local Organizing Committee