________________________________

From: MNS President
Sent: Tuesday, 21 April, 2009 5:24 PM

Happy Earth Day!

We share our planet Earth with millions of plant and animal life. From
one-cell organisms to birds and mammals, from the tallest trees to the
fungi at their roots, our lives are all linked to each other. Our own
survival, in fact, depends on this diverse web of life. And our actions
have a profound effect on its overall health and well-being.

Come Earth Day, people all around the world will join together to
celebrate this living planet and standing up to protect the environment.
It is now our job to protect and preserve our planet and the people that
live on it, to safeguard  and to be wise stewards of our resources.

Let us pledge now to reduce our consumption pattern and lifestyles and
increase our awareness to help ensure abundant food supplies, clean
waters, good health and a high quality of life for future generations.

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain
confidential information.  You are hereby notified that the taking of any
action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this Message in error, you should delete this Message immediately and
advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this Message that do not relate to the official business of PETRONAS or its
Group of Companies shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
PETRONAS or any of the companies within the Group.

Kirim email ke