---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leung, Cynthia <c.le...@progressiverecruitment.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 6:27 PM
Subject: G&G requirements in Malaysia and Indonesia
To: nataniel.mang...@gmail.com

  [image: Progressive Recruitment – Experts in your
field]<http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/clients/>

Dear Nataniel

Hope you are well. Apologies if I have spoke to you recently.

I am currently recruiting for the positions below and I was wondering
whether you would be interested or if you know anyone that maybe looking so
that you could pass my contact details on please.

In Malaysia,

- 3 x Exploration Geologist ( 5 years experience plus)
- 1 x Geomodeller (8 years experience plus)
- 3 x Geophysicist ( 5 years experience plus)

In Indonesia,

- 2 x Exploration Geologist/ Geoscientist (10 years experience plus)
- 1 x New Ventures Manager (15 years experience
- 2 x Geophysicist (10 years experience plus)

Please let me know if you are interested and I can call back to discuss
further. All of these positions are for reputable PSCs.

Please feel free to send me your updated CV.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
 Cynthia Leung

Progressive Oil & Gas
Phone: +65 6591 5600
Email: c.le...@progressiverecruitment.com

Click here<http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/oil_and_gas_sector/>to
visit our online job search.

This message was from SThree Pte Limited Company Registration Number
200720126E, Employment Agency Licence number J116501F

To apply for this job Click
Here<http://jobapp2.progressive.co.uk/index.php?aid=1136463&jb=PR>

Search for CVs on-line or sign-up for jobs by email at:
www.progressiverecruitment.com

This electronic transmission is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s.) If you are not an
intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or take any
action in reliance upon this transmission.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Progressive
Recruitment Limited.

You can find our privacy statement at
http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/privacy_policy/
If you do not want to receive electronic mail from us about our services, or
would like to confirm or qualify
how we hold your personal data, please send a request via email to
data-au...@progressiverecruitment.com

Kirim email ke