From: mohammad syaiful [mailto:mohammadsyai...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 April 2011 6:38 AM
To: IAGI Pusat
Subject: [iagi-net-l] selamat ultah, IAGI-ku, IAGI kita...

tak banyak yg ingin kukatakan,
pada saat usiamu 51 tahun ini

met ultah IAGI-ku
semoga semakin baik dan bermanfaat buat banyak umat

13 april 1960 - 13 april 2011

lam-salam,
syaiful
* sekjenmu 2008-2011

PP-IAGI 2008-2011:
ketua umum: LAMBOK HUTASOIT, lam...@gc.itb.ac.id
sekjen: MOHAMMAD SYAIFUL, mohammadsyai...@gmail.com
* 2 sekretariat (Jkt & Bdg), 5 departemen, banyak biro...
Pembayaran iuran anggota ditujukan ke:
Bank Mandiri Cab. Wisma Alia Jakarta
No. Rek: 123 0085005314
Atas nama: Ikatan Ahli Geologi Indonesia (IAGI)
Bank BCA KCP. Manara Mulia
No. Rekening: 255-1088580
A/n: Shinta Damayanti
IAGI-net Archive 1: http://www.mail-archive.com/iagi-net%40iagi.or.id/

"This email (including attachments) is intended only for personal and
confidential use of designated recipient(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this email (including attachments) is strictly prohibited and you
must delete this email (including attachments) immediately.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be error-free. Therefore, we do not
represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be
relied upon as such.  Although PT Antam (Persero) Tbk is implementing anti
virus software for this email and attachments, PT Antam (Persero) Tbk accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any viruses and malicious codes
transmitted by this email. The receiver is responsible for checking and
deleting any viruses and malicious codes as a result of email transmission".

"We are not in a position to advise you, we are not advising you, and the
contents of this e-mail must not be construed as any advice to you, on
(a)whether to purchase any of our securities or, (b) if you hold an investment
in our securities, the value of your investment or how or whether you can
affect any trades relating to your investment. These queries should be
addressed to a licensed broker or your broker from or through whom you bought
the relevant investment, respectively."