Instructor : DR. Prihadi S (ITB)

Date : July 3-5, 2012

Venue : Bandung

Basic Petroleum Exploration and Production for Non-Technical

Instructor : Ir. Rovicky DP (President of IAGI)

Date : July 3-5, 2012

Venue : Bandung

Modern Carbonate for Ancient Reservoir Carbonate Prediction

Instructor : Ir.RahmadiAvianto(PT.SumaSarana)

Date : July 3-6, 2012

Venue : Bandung andPulauTidung,West Java

Petroleumand Karst System

Instructor : DR.BudiBrahmantyo&DR.Andri, SS (ITB)

Date : July 11-13, 2012

Farmout Forum (Following The Jakarta Scout Check Meeting)

Oral Presentation and Poster Booth Session by Oil & Gas and CBM Operator

Instructor : Oil & Gas and CBM Operator

Date : September 07, 2012

Venue : Conrad Hotel Bali, Indonesia

Carbonat Sedimentology and Diagenesis : Their Impact on Reservoir Quality
and Distribution

Instructor : DR.NgakanAlit Ascaria,PhD(TalismanEnergy)

Date : September 14- 17, 2012

Venue : Yogyakarta

Geochemistry and Petroleum Analysis for Productionand Exploration

Instructor : Ir.Awang H. Satyana (BPMIGAS)

Date : September 16- 17, 2012

Venue : Yogyakarta

Mud Logging Engineering and Log Evaluation

Instructor : Ir. Sugeng Hartono (PetroChina International)

Date : September 16 - 17, 2012

Venue : Yogyakarta

Introduction to Naturally Fractured Rock Characterization and Fluid Flow

Instructor : Ir. Benyamin Sapii PhD (ITB)

Date : September 16- 17, 2012

Venue : Yogyakarta

IAGI CONVENTION & EXHIBITION

Date : September 17- 20, 2012

Venue : Yogyakarta

Mud Volcano of Central and East Java

Instructor : Ir. Awang H. Satyana (BPMIGAS)

Date : September 21- 23, 2012

Venue : Yogyakarta - Sidoarjo, East Java

Rift Basin Petroleum System Field Trip Sawah Lunto, West Sumatra

Instructor : DR. Darji (ITB)