<http://www.jcm2013.com/>

The 38th HAGI and 42nd IAGI
Annual Convention & Exhibition
Santika-Dyandra Premier Hotel, Medan,
28-31 October 2013

 <http://www.iagi.or.id/>    <http://www.hagi.or.id/>

Dear Colleagues,

Welcome to the Medan Joint Convention 2013 (JCM 2013) where the Indonesian
Association of Geophysicists (HAGI) and the Indonesian Association of
Geologists (IAGI) join together to bring a wide audience from oil, gas,
mining industries as well as other related participants.

The HAGI-IAGI Medan Joint Convention 2013 will be held at the
Santika-Dyandra Premier Hotel, Medan, North Sumatra, from 28th-31st October
2013. We believe that Medan with Toba Geo-park represents the new spirit and
new concept to raise exploration in oil & gas, mining and Geo-tourism
industries in Western Indonesia and will draw promise for investors. So we
bring the theme of "Toba Geopark - the New Spirit of energy for Exploration
and Development" to this convention because we believe this HAGI-IAGI JCM
2013 is an excellent opportunity and one of the best ways for employees,
executives, lecturers, and students, to share their knowledge, ideas,
experiences, and success stories even the challenging efforts face to face.
Included are live talks and poster presentations. Oil, mining, and service
companies are welcome.

This Convention will also serve as a great opportunity for you to expose
your vision and core technology as the Convention Committee has accepted
more than 170 title of papers.

On behalf of the committees and members of HAGI and IAGI, we invite you to
participate as delegates. We look forward to your participation and support
to this important event and to seeing you at the HAGI-IAGI Medan Joint
Convention 2013.

So, please book your calendar and find the enclosed Registration Form for
your reference. You can also register online at

http://www.jcm2013.com/registration/

or

For more information please directly contact us at address below:

JCM 2013 Secretariat
Patra Office Tower 20th Floor, Suite 2045
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 32-34
Jakarta Selatan 12950 - Indonesia
Phone/ Fax: +62.21.5250040

Your participant on this event is therefore highly essential and we look
forward to see you there.

On behalf of The JCM 2013 Committee

Budi Ardiyana
Chairman of the HAGI-IAGI 2013 Medan Joint Convention

Joint Convention Medan 2013 (JCM 2013)
The 38th HAGI and 42nd IAGI Annual Convention & Exhibition
Register Now! http://www.jcm2013.com/registration/
Visit IAGI Website: http://iagi.or.id
Hubungi Kami: http://www.iagi.or.id/contact
Iuran tahunan Rp.250.000,- (profesional) dan Rp.100.000,- (mahasiswa)
Pembayaran iuran anggota ditujukan ke:
Bank Mandiri Cab. Wisma Alia Jakarta
No. Rek: 123 0085005314
Atas nama: Ikatan Ahli Geologi Indonesia (IAGI)
Bank BCA KCP. Manara Mulia
No. Rekening: 255-1088580
A/n: Shinta Damayanti