Dear Bapak Minarwan dan Pak Eri ,

berikut informasi mengenai GEOSEA-IAGI (GIC) 2016
dan setiap 2 minggu sekali kami blast di milis , dan beberapa social media .
mohon jika ada informasi kurang jelas bisa ditanyakan ke kami  email :
Secretariat GIC 2016 <secretar...@geosea2016.iagi.or.id>

sampai Jumpa Bulan Oktober dan rangkaian acara kami blast di milis dan di
berita IAGI .

terimakasih

Wassalam

Rosalyn-PANITIA GIC

The Indonesian Association of Geologists (IAGI)is organizing the 45th IAGI
Annual Convention and collaborates with the 14th Regional Congress on
Geology, Mineral Resources and Energy in Southeast Asia (GeoSEA). This
collaboration event is abbreviated as *GIC 2016* with the main theme“*ASEAN
Earth Resources and Geoscientist Role in AEC ERA*”. *This event will be
held on October **10th**-**13th**, 201**6**, at **Trans Luxurious Hotel
Bandung, West Java*.

This convention will include panel discussion and invited speakers from
leaders in research, Industri and govenrment.

Pre-Convention Event Agenda:

-October 4th -6th, 2016 *Host by **M**GEI* Annual Meeting 2016will introduce
main theme “*Unconventional ExplorationTarget and Latest Technique and New
Tools in Mineral andCoal Exploration*”,Hotel Aston Primera Bandung

-October 6th -8th , 2016 :*Host by FGMI* Student Competition in Jakarta
(TBA)

-Gowes Bareng Geologist ; September (Tba)

-October 7th -10th, 2016 , Geophoto Hunting

-October 2th, 2016 ; Fun Run 5k (Tba)

Post-Convention Event Agenda:

-October 16th, 2016 *Golf Competition*

-October 14th -16th , 2016 :Ciletuh Geopark, Sukabumi Field Trip Host by *IAGI
Training*

-October 14th -15th , 2016 : Gunung Padang Megalithic Field Trip host by *IAGI
Training*

*- *October 13th -16th , 2016 : Cibaliung Gold Mine and Krakaoa Vulcano host*
by MGEI*

- October 14th -17th , 2016 : Penjom Gold Mine Tour Host *By MGEI*

*- * October 14th, 2016, Bandung Basin (Tba)

- October 14th -17th , 2016 : Geology of Sulawesi (TBa)
- October 15th -18th , 2016 : Petroleum System of The Central Sumatra Field
Trip host *by Pengda IAGI Riau*

For further information regarding registration, please contact
secretar...@geosea2016.iagi.or.id or please visit our web site at
http://geosea2016.iagi.or.id

registration : http://geosea2016.iagi.or.id/registration

regards

GIC SECRETARIAT
Bersama surat ini saya sampaikan mengenai besarnya harga dan informasi
detail terkait Field Trip Post Convention GIC 2016 :

1. *Basement & Paleogene Sediments of SW Java Basin : "Subduction Trench,
Deep Water, Shelf, to Delta Environment*
Instruktur : Awang H. Satyana (SKK MIGAS)
Jum'at-Minggu, 14-16 Oktober 2016
Fee : Rp. 14.900.000,-
Detail click here
<http://www.iagi.or.id/kursus/basement-paleogene-sediments-of-sw-java-subduction-trench-deep-water-shelf-to-delta-environments/>
2. *Carbonate Sedimentology & Sequence Stratigraphy of Rajamandala
Formation*
Instruktur : Dwiharso Nugroho, ST., MT.
Jum'at-Sabtu, 14-15 Oktober 2016
Fee : Rp. 9.500.000,-
Detail click here
<http://www.iagi.or.id/kursus/carbonate-sedimentology-sequence-stratigraphy-of-rajamandala-formation/>
3. *Exploring the Megalithic Site of Gunung Padang : "Geological Phenomenon
or Manmade Building"*
Instruktur : Dr. Danny Hilman N.
Jum'at, 14 Oktober 2016
Fee : Rp. 1.959.000,-
Detail click here
<http://www.iagi.or.id/kursus/exploring-the-megalitic-site-of-gunung-padang-geological-phenomenon-or-manmade-building/>

Demikian informasi yang dapat kami sampaikan. Informasi lebih detail bisa
menghubungi
0858 7151 5600 atau 0815 6200 197; email : birokursus.ia...@gmail.com;
website : http://www.iagi.or.id/kursus/.

Geosea XIV and 45TH IAGI Annual Convention 2016
Bandung , October 10-13 2016
for further information please visit our website at
http://geosea2016.iagi.or.id or email to secretar...@geosea2016.iagi.or.id

> selamat pagi pak
>
> informasi Geosea IAGI bisa di  http://geosea2016.iagi.or.id or email to
> secretar...@geosea2016.iagi.or.id
> dan sudah masuk ke registration online juga pak ,
> http://geosea2016.iagi.or.id/registration/
>
> terimakasih dan untuk pak Eri sudah kami japri untuk pembaharuan formatnya
> ,
>
> ada beberaa kesalahan dalam pengiriman Format
>
> selaku panitia kami mohon maaf .
>
> terimakasih
>
> wassalam
>
> Rosalyn

>> Selamat pagi,
>>
>> Ikut nimbrung, technical programnya GEOSEA-IAGI ACE 2016 belum ada di
>> website yah? Ada kolega dari luar yang bertanya apakah technical programnya
>> menarik atau tidak, beliau sedang mempertimbangkan untuk datang.
>>
>> Salam
>> Minarwan

>> SRS0-bw3l=TW=yahoo.com=eariful...@iagi.or.id>:
>>
>>> Maaf, terakhir tadi saya baru baca pd heading proseding yg dikirim
>>> melalui email tertulis:
>>>
>>> PROCEEDINGS
>>> GEOSEA XIV CONGRESS AND 45TH IAGI ANNUAL CONVENTION 2015
>>> GEOSEA-AIGI
>>> 10-13 October 2016.
>>>
>>> Pertanyaan:
>>> 1. Dalam heading itu, kota pelaksanaannya diletakkan dimana?
>>> 2. Tahun pelaksanaan 2015?