-----Original Message-----
From: "Joi Surya Dharma" <j...@energynusantara.com>
Sent: Monday, 16 April, 2018 10:43
To: "IAGI" <iagi...@cbn.net.id>
Subject: Tomorrow: Up Close and Personal with Chairman of SKK Migas

34th Energy Talk, Jakarta, 17 April 2018

mailto:

Dear IAGI

Indonesia's Upstream Oil and Gas is managed by SKK Migas as the Government's
Special Task Force. This institution was established by the Government of the
Republic of Indonesia under Presidential Regulation Number 9 of 2013.

The 34th Energy Talk series will be featuring Chairman of SKK Migas to share
with us the regulatory updates, issues management, new projects and investment
opportunities in oil and gas in Indonesia.
Energy Nusantara will also be sharing exclusively for participants our latest
update on the Stakeholder Mapping of the oil and gas industry.

Expand your network with management from companies and institutions that
already registered:
Pertamina Hulu Mahakam, PGN, Chevron, BP, Medco Energi, Black & Veatch
International, Talisman Sakakemang B.V., Ophir Energy, Ingersoll Rand
Indonesia, Mubadala Petroleum, Embassy of Canada, Trakindo Utama, KADIN,
APINDO, Asosiasi Daerah Penghasil Migas (ADPM), Indonesian LPG Association,
Hadiputranto Hadinoto & Partners, Avco Co, Hoegh LNG, Deloitte Konsultan
Indonesia, Humpuss Intermoda Transportasi, Medco E&P Indonesia, IKM Subsea
Indonesia, Castle Crest, CNOOC, Bimasena, Ministry of Economy, SKK Migas

Profile of Bpk Amien Sunaryadi, Ak, MPA, CISA

Born in Malang on 23 Januari 1960 was the former Vice Chairman of Corruption
Eradication Commission (KPK) from 2003 - 2007. Mr Amien then resumed as Senior
Governance and Anti-Corruption Officer in World Bank Indonesia. In August 2012,
Mr Amien joined Ernst & Young Indonesia as Partner in Fraud Investigation &
Dispute Services (FIDS). Starting 21 November 2014, Mr Amien was inaugurated by
Minister of Energy as Chairman of SKK Migas.

Limited Seats are Available, Register :
1. Online at Reservation Form
(https://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=f5a7e9e04b&e=cba007df1a)
2. Email at ev...@energynusantara.com (mailto:ev...@energynusantara.com)
3. WA/ Telegram/ LINE at +62-877-6127-6535
4. Website at www.energynusantara.com
(https://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=40b23119f7&e=cba007df1a)

For Sponsorship and One-on-One Meeting can be requested directly to Mr. Fajar
at WA +62-818-0808-1697 or email fa...@energynusantara.com
(mailto:fa...@energynusantara.com)
Mr. Fajar Julianto,
Energy Talk Manager, Energy Nusantara

UPCOMING ENERGY TRAINING

I Consulting & Advocacy I Capacity Building I MICE I Media & Communication I

Copyright © 2018 Energy Nusantara, All rights reserved.
You receive this information because your email is registered in Energy
Nusantara Database

Energy Nusantara is Indonesia's Leading Energy Network established in September
2011. As an energy community with platform in social media, Energy Nusantara
maintains the most extensive database of Energy Stakeholders in Indonesia with
a total of 48,000+ profiles as of 10 April 2018. As member of Energy Nusantara,
you also receive Indonesia Energy Update publication.To achieve its Vision and
Mission, Energy Nusantara developed its Business Model with portfolio of 4
Divisions: Consulting and Advocacy, Capacity Building, Media and Communication
and MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Convention, Exhibition). Its head office is
located in Jakarta, Indonesia

This email was sent to iagi...@cbn.net.id (mailto:iagi...@cbn.net.id)
why did I get this?
(https://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/about?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=b54a5c1c7b&e=cba007df1a&c=03a1ba34bc)
     unsubscribe from this list
(https://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=b54a5c1c7b&e=cba007df1a&c=03a1ba34bc)
     update subscription preferences
(https://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=b54a5c1c7b&e=cba007df1a)
Energy Nusantara . 28th Floor DBS Tower, Ciputra World One . Jl. Prof Dr.
Satrio Kav 3-5 . Jakarta 12940 . Indonesia

Iuran tahunan Rp.250.000,- (profesional) dan Rp.100.000,- (mahasiswa)
Pembayaran iuran anggota ditujukan ke:
Bank Mandiri Cab. Wisma Alia Jakarta (a/n IAGI)
No. Rek: 123 0085005314