This is just a question about future releases of IBatis,
when is the next release of IBatis? as a user i have one or two ideas/things
that i would like to see in the next version how do i contribute?
That parsing happens in BasicResultMap.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/src/com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/mapping/result/BasicResultMap.java

There are 3 prepareXxxxxxxParameter methods.  One for Primitives, one for DOM and one for Beans.  The only one that doesn't support the {name=col} is the primitive one.

Cheers,
Clinton

On 5/19/05, Stuart Piltch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Clinton Begin <clinton.begin <at> gmail.com> writes:

> That is terribly strange.  We have a unit test confirming proper parsing....I
wonder if the space is giving you trouble?
> Ours looks like this:
>     <result property="favouriteLineItem"
>       column="{orderId=ORD_ID,lineId=ORD_FAVOURITE_LINE}"
>       select="getSpecificLineItem"/>
> Try removing the space.
> Clinton

Hi Clinton,

I tried removing the space. Same message.

I also brought my older project (that used this syntax) into my current dev
environment and updated the iBatis jars. No errors. So, the problem isn't with
iBatis 2.1.0 or with my Mac/Eclipse/Tomcat setup.

If you can let me know what iBatis class file is reponsible for this parsing, I
can put some breakpoints in there and see what's going on.

In the meantime, I'll start removing unrelated jars and classes until it works
and let you know what I find out.

Thanks,

- stuart