I want that:

        if ParameterClass:
                object.setA("");
                object.setB("VALUE B");

        then Statement:
        SELECT * FROM TABLE WHERE A="" AND B="VALUE B"

        if ParameterClass:
                //object.setA("");   /** Commmented **/
                object.setB("VALUE B");

        then Statement:
        SELECT * FROM TABLE WHERE A IS NULL AND B="VALUE B"

        Not this statement. if I use the tag <isnotempty> iBatis put ""
instead IS NULL
        SELECT * FROM TABLE WHERE A="" AND B="VALUE B"

>Re: How to obtain results looking for a NULL
>Brandon Goodin
>Fri, 06 May 2005 13:34:00 -0700
>Then i'm not completely sure what you are asking for. Write out your
>SQL statement in it's most complex form without tags. Just write
>straight SQL. If you do that i think i'll understand what you are
>wanting.

>Brandon

> To Brandon Goodin
>
> The prepend="OR" doesn't works; and I don't want the next:
> Example: A='2' B=null
> SELECT A, B FROM ME
>     WHERE A='2'
>             OR B IS NULL
> I want AND, and then B='3' (for example) or B IS NULL.
>
> Thanks for the answer.
>

> To Brice Ruth
>
> I don't try that, but I supose yes. How can that case be connected
with my
> problem?
>
> Thanks for your answer too.

> received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the
> original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in