At 01:14 PM 5/24/2005, Brandon Goodin wrote:
You can easily create an account. I'd prefer that you enter it in so
that we can ask you questions as we begin to review it.

On another project that I work on that uses Jira anyone reporting an issue is asked to create an account and create the issue. That person then becomes the "reporter" of the issue and it assumed that the reported would review the resolution of the issue as well. Not that would happen on *this* project but occasionally an bug might be filed on a project, someone responsible for the component fails to duplicate the problem and just closes the issue and marks it as resolved. Occasionally, a fix to a bug might be committed but doesn't actually fix the problem as originally reported. If the person that initially reports an issue is also responsible for confirming that has been resolved to their satisfaction it saves a lot of headaches.

Brandon