Hmmmm...this might require some investigation.  Here's how you can help:

Investigate how OSCache allows properties to be specified programmatically at runtime.  Once that's been figured out, we might be able to provide some mechanism whereby you can pass OSCache properties into the cache model definition as part of the call to SqlMapClientBuiler.

Cheers,
clinton