This is definitely on our list to do... sometime :-p. But, it is a
matter of compatibility. We have talked about creating a special
ibatis version to take advantage of some of the java 5 features. But,
we haven't really looked into it real deep and don't know what it
would take to accomplish it and if it is something we need to add to
ibatis.

Have you tried to simply use generics with ibatis?

Brandon